Nine-Ke card game, a gambler’s mixed-blood card game. One thing that makes me agree with gamblers is probably the recruitment of various ways to gamble. From just a few forms of gambling. Just take it easy, just anyone who has other card basics can easily play Nine- Ke. What cards are different between which cards are difficult to play and how do they play. Why are they popular in online casinos. Let’s go and see.
What is nine
Anyone who has the basics of playing poker bounce. And enough to understand the strategy of playing poker cards. Coming to play Kao Ka cards is not difficult at all.
Even then, it wasn’t just luck. Because this kind of card game also requires wit to read other players as well as poker. And one thing that players should have is a thick capital for risky luck, for example, our eyes may have less points. But it may be necessary to use a way to deposit money in order to allow the other party to crouch.
Rules of Nine
What is not available in playing cards Nine Ka is the dealer. This game will use only 1 deck of cards with 2-6 players. Before playing every time, there must be a pot set up first, depending on how to go down. how many baht, as for the cards dealt in the first round, who can be dealt first But in the next round must always be given to the winner of the previous round first.
Counting nine cards
For counting card points, there are counting methods as follows.
- Face card A is worth 1 point.
- Face cards 2-9 are equal to the number on the face of the card.
- The face cards 10, J, Q and K are worth 0 points.
In case the card points are equal, measure by the size of the suit, from Spade > Heart > Diamond > Club. The largest card in the deck is K Spade and the smallest card is A club. The effect on the point of losing and winning as well.
Tong > Straight Flush > Sort > Sian > Color > Dot
- Three cards refer to three cards of the same number. In the nines card, Tong 3 is the largest card. Because the total points are 9 points, then they are reduced in order, namely Tong A > Tong K > Tong Q > Tong J > Tong 10 > Tong 9 > Tong 8 > Tong 7 > Tong 6 > Tong 5 > Tong 4 > Tong 2
- Straight Flush are cards that are numbered of the same suit only. For judging, let’s look at the size of the cards from large to small, namely, Spade > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs, if in that round there are more than 1 straight flush and the same flower. Then we’ll see who’s cards are higher. where the highest card is QKA and the lowest card is A23.
- Arranged cards are similar to straight flush, but they do not have to be the same suit. The largest rank is QKA and the lowest rank is A23.
- Master cards are cards of a group of foreigners consisting of J, Q, K. The condition of the set of cards is that all 3 cards must be in a group of foreign cards. And two of the three cards must be of the same face, such as KKQ, KKJ, QQK, QQJ, JJK, JJQ, etc. If in that round someone gets more than 1 master card, decide using a guard in order from large to small as follows: Spades K > Q > J hearts K > Q > J diamonds K > Q > J clubs K > Q > J
- Color cards are cards of the same suit without needing to line up. For measuring points, it will look from the size of the cards, namely, Spade > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs.
- Point cards are considered to be the lowest card set of nine because using only counting methods. If the score is more than 9, take only the units digit. If the points are equal, look at the card guards in order of K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 and if the guards are still equal, see The cards are arranged in order from: Pho Dam > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs as usual.
How to play Kao Ke
- After all 3 cards have been dealt to all players. Combine the points or set the cards in their hand.
- Players can place additional bets. By increasing the bets must follow the order of the cards dealt. Whoever gets the cards first has the right to place bets first. Then slowly circle to the left.
- If the player wants to crouch or surrender.
- If no one raises more Players must show cards to measure points together. The winner is the person with the biggest card. and will get the pot money together with the Gatub money back as well
- It has the right to turn over the cards or not to turn up
How are you doing with Kao Ka cards
They can also use tactics and psychology to trick others into giving up. It means that having only one horoscope is not enough, we have to make faces to read minds. For anyone interested in playing through online casino Now, there are many operators offering services in the live casino section. Let’s try to play. If you interested membership with us UFABET